Deep Into Issues

In search of the best bugs


    I've been looking for a couple projects that I might be able to contribute to. Time period - 2 weeks for each. Level of difficulty - intermediate. Excitement - beyond limits. 
    After a couple of decent hours spent on looking for no less decent projects to work on, I decided to come back to the one that I have already worked on - penguinV (you can read about this project in one of my previous posts) - and choose one, that I haven't worked with before - opencv. OpenCV is an open source project, which is implemented in C++ and Python and is widely used in various computer vision projects. 
    The issues that I would like to focus on have different backgrounds, one is an enhancement, and the other is a bug fix. I believe I should be able to manage to finish both of them on time, even having a tight schedule this semester and working on 3 big projects at the same time. 
    Wish me luck and wait for the updates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Different Frames of Same VidioCapture

Node.js: fs.open()

Good friend penguinV